Lea Katherine Thompson

<

Thompson was born in Rochester, Minnesota on May 31st, 1961. Thompson is the youngest of five children of Clifford Barry Thompson and Barbara Barry Thompson. Thompson is the sister of Coleen Goodrich and Shannon Katona and two brothers, Andrew and Barry. Her mother is Irish. Mikhail baryshnikov was then the artistic director, told herthat "You're a lovely dancer but you're too tall." She described that moment as "my epiphany" that led her to give up dancing and to become a ballet dancer. It was an amazing moment because I could've been banging my head against the wall for another 10 years. "[ She changed her focus on acting.Moving to New York at age 20 she appeared in a variety of Burger King advertisements in the 1980s with Sarah Michelle Gellar and Elisabeth Shue and later, she was a co-star in Back to the Future Part II and Back to the Future Part III.CareerThompson was a home-media screen star who made her debut in 1982, playing Cecily "Sissy" Loper in the live-action interactive game MysteryDisc: Murder, Anyone? and her movie debut in 1983 with Jaws in 3-D. She recalls the film as "the very first movie I ever got, but I had lied and said that I'd been in several other films and when I turned up, I knew absolutely nothing. I also claimed I was able to waterski. I didn't. I had to learn water skiing techniques that were really difficult in five days as I had to take part in the Sea World water skiing show. I have no idea what swimming is!" She followed this with All the Right Moves (1983), Red Dawn (1984) as well as The Wild Life (1984).

<





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Lamb personal life

Christina Anstead measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Elizabeth Leigh Vassey